Thursday 27 August 2009

mmm been along time

Its been a long time since i was on here, its been a busy year.
I thought it was about time i found reset my password....it was well and truly forgotten, look into having a revamp and start again!!

My friend Beth and I have just started up a website and are seeing how things go with it.It's been taking up alot of time.One step at a time though, fingers crossed they get bigger. We are both new to business but not being creative. It's mainly for children at the moment but I will do some off-shoots on here.I've got some other ideas and products that aren't appropriate for there and may take off else where.So I will posting to see what everyone thinks.
It would be good to get some feedback,go take a look. Thanks.

www.buntingsandbows.co.uk

bye for now.

No comments: