Tuesday 16 February 2010

What a lovely surprise!!!

What a lovely surprise I got monday when I hopped onto my blog and saw that the lovely Eve from Minifelts had nominated me for my first blog award....The Sunshine blog award!
What an honour it is to be nominated and am delighted to receive it. The sunshine blog award is given to other bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blogging world.

The rules for accepting this award are:

*Put the logo on your blog or within your post
*Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
*Link the nominees within your post
*Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
*Link the person from who you received this award from.

after catching up with the blogs I read and take inspiration from it was very hard just to pick 12 to be honest there are so many wonderful blogs and very talented people out there...but my awards to pass on in no particular order are:


I hope you enjoy the blogs I have nominated too, maybe I will get to nominate some more of the lovely people I have had to miss this time.

5 comments:

polkadotsandblooms said...

Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for giving me the sunshine award. That is sooooo sweet of you, I really appreciate it!

Best wishes,
Heidi
(polkadots & blooms)

Anna said...

Hi Heidi
No problem your blog and your creations are always so lovely!
Anna x

the rikrak studio said...

thanks so much, nicey!
i'm so honoured!
yay to spreading positive vibes!
be well
k.

Anna said...

Hi Kristal
no problem I love all your work and your blog, its a pleasure :) x

ClaraBell said...

Thanks Sweetie xxx