Thursday, 22 April 2010

Competition to win a bunnie!!

A friend brought to my attention on Facebook last night that there is a nappy company called Stuffies so I will be renaming mine. 
After great feedback and selling 2 within 2 days of making my first little gaggle of them I've decided to run a little competition to win one. 
***
Little Lily here is making her way to a lovely new home as a birthday gift.
All you need to do is think up a unique name that I can call them. It needs to refer to them as a range and not just bunnies as I will be adding more animals. It needs to not be associated with another product if I google it. Then all you need to do is leave a comment either on here or find my page on facebook and the best name will win of the little cuties.
***
All entries need to be in by Bank Holiday Monday night.....the 3rd of May and then I can pick which I think suits them best.
***
Here's just a few more photos to help you along the way.

the boys.....
the girls.....
the whole gaggle.....
close up of their tummy hearts
each one has a birthday and a name.

12 comments:

CraftyHelen said...

Snugglies? A term often used by my litle people for soft toys.

pants and paper said...

snufflers

BLONDEDESIGN said...

Cotton Patch!!!
Hi I'm new to your blog. Kxxx

PixieSam said...

How about Anna-mals?

sam xXx

Muddy Puddle Crafts said...

they are all so cute, how about "Shabby Creatures" ?

icitea said...

Hm... what about LoveStuffd Bunnies/Elephants/Birds/etc?

HannahSm1 said...

Hi its Hannah and Beth here we have been discussing a name idea for bunnies and possible other animals. We think the bunnies are quite chic so maybe - petit ami (little friend) or petite cherie (little sweetheart) xxx

Jille said...

Hi Anna, Hope you've had a lovely weekend. There is an award for you on my blog. Jille xx

Louise Elizabeth. Textile Designs ♥ said...

They're real sweeties Anna- How about 'Strawberry Patch'? There seems to be lots of 'ranges' with that name but not a company - but I may be wrong?

Louise
x

Missus D said...

Hello hello! I like them so much. I think they would make good baby shower presents.

I'm not good with names...but I'd call them Honey Bunnies.

haecceity78 said...

How about 'squidgers'? Just because they look 'squidgy'... hehe I promise I do normally have a proper vocabulary!

Jacquie said...

How about "Cuddle Creatures"
Suggested by my 9 year old =)