Friday 14 May 2010

Notelets

Seen as my owl cards have gone down a treat and I had a great suggestion/request from a fan on my facebook page. I have worked up an owl notelet design and I'm now in the process of a floral one too.... here they are. 
I think I'll sell them in packs of 8, one design in for £7.99. I can make into a custom order so please don't hesitate to ask. any comments on the pricing would be appreciated too..... Thanks.
The floral ones haven't been printed up yet though its just screen grabs.

4 comments:

Muddy Puddle Crafts said...

there's just no stopping you at the mo, more great new products, well done you!

jane and the happy crow said...

your cards are really beautiful, I am sure they will sell well. jane xx

l said...

Beautiful - great idea! Look forward to seeing more :)

Louise
x

Anna said...

Thanks Ladies :)

nope no stopping at the moment trying to make best use of my time while i can.

hope you all had lovely weekends xx