Friday 24 September 2010

More plain bunting for tomorrows craft fair

Claire and I are doing another craft fair this weekend, tomorrow Saturday 25th September. It's at St Nicholas's Church Hall 10-4 in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. So if anyone would like to pop along and see us aswell as all the other lovely people and their beautiful goods please feel free. I'm sure you'll be able to get a cuppa and a cake too. It's the first one we've done there and just hoping that the weather is going to be better than today, think the rain puts people off coming out.
Anyway, I've tried to get some plain bunting made up a simplier version to my luxury personalised ones I normally do, suppose amore budget version really. I've got 4 made and might try and run some more out tonight.

They're 2 metres in length, 2 flags of each fabric print oh and I'll be selling them at £9.99.

What do you think??




No comments: