Wednesday 20 October 2010

Christmas is coming

Well the shops are getting all Christmassy again already and we've not even had halloween yet. Yes I feel it is a little early even though I work on it all year round.

It was nice to see this week though when I popped in the BHS to get some samples of my cards that are in this year.
Sorry the photos aren't very good atall, they were quick sneaky snaps on my not so great camera phone. there is low res images in the illustration page of my blog here

I will be off to hunt the rest of what I had printed this year in the run up to Christmas and will be posting them as I find them :)
Hope you like them







4 comments:

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Well done Anna, they are fab!

l said...

Congratulations - fabulous work :)

Jenny said...

I saw these in my local BHS last week and loved them, great designs!! xx

Anna said...

Thank you ladies :) xx