Saturday 20 November 2010

Flying visit to Ireland

Sorry I've not posted for a while. It's all been a bit crazy most of the work i'm doing I can't show you yet either. I've had a few craft fairs which I'll post about but this brief post is flying trip to Ireland on Tuesday. My other half needed to go and look at trailers, exciting stuff you may think or maybe not he he. But it was a chance for an adventure for the day and a little plane trip...... I like the taking off part. Anyway after a very foggy and very early start we wondered if any planes would be flying driving through the country lanes but once we got there it was ok. We got picked up at Belfast international which spoilt my ideas of a shopping afternoon when we realised how far out the city it was. We went round the factory if you can call it that and looked at the processes of very well made trailers. here's a couple of snaps.


- one massive tyre!!


And Ofcourse we had to have one of these in the airport after lunch on the way home.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: