Tuesday 13 September 2011

Emma and Phil's gorgeous wedding flowers


Here's a few snippets of photos from Emma and Phil's wedding flowers.
I helped Claire on Friday create these lovely bouquets, table arrangements and more. The flowers Emma chose were just beautiful!! A mix of pretty pinks and cream just a beautiful mix of vintage colour and feel. They smelt divine too.

They fitted perfectly to the beautiful invitations and other wedding stationary (you can just seen in the montage) Emma designed herself. Any enquiries on this please visit Emma's blog and drop her a message.
Thank you Em and Phil for just a fabulous day!! It was just beautiful and you both looked gorgeous too. Congratulations to you both!

2 comments:

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

hello! what a lovely post- thanks so much! We are pleased that everyone had a good time- in a way I wish I'd been a guest too as I think I would hav taken more of it in!! The dancing was hilarious wasnt it xxx

Anna said...

My pleasure Em.
it was a fabulous day and you had some many pretty details! the dancing was great. think more people should do that
xxx