Wednesday 19 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone, Well I don't know about you but it's been a little busy and Christmas has crept round rather quickly again this year!

I hope to get blogging more again in the New year now we seem to be more settled.

My little lady is now 10 weeks old and keeping me rather busy along with a few orders I had left to do before Christmas.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New Year, Happy Holidays to you all!


Here's to 2013. See you in January.

3 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

be still my beating heart! she is just gorgeous. i love little babies, they make the world a better place. good luck with motherhood, but something makes me think you will be fine. xxrosey

sanjana said...

hi annna,,
loved the way you have worked in prints. i am also a textile designer and love to work with prints. Found your truly mesmerising.!
SANJANA, India

sanjana said...

would love to share my designs too with you !reply soon!