Tuesday 22 September 2009

Intricate Bauble


Now that everywhere is starting to put out christmas products whether it be christmas puddings as my gran told me last week or it be the wrapping paper and cards sneaking onto the shelves. For everyone it may seem a little early and I agree outside of my work brain but for me well I work on christmas everyday all year round at work. I thought I'd share with you this bauble I've been working on the last couple of days on and off, it's been rather fiddley and taken a while to get it right.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

beautiful Anna xxxx Luce

Anna said...

Thanks Luce xx

Bella Sinclair said...

Criminy! I go away for a little while and come back to find a gazillion delicious little goodies here! Such fantastic photos and drawings. I love this ornament. It is incredibly turn-of-the-century beautiful! I want to hang this on my tree, definitely.