Tuesday 22 September 2009

oooh magazine article is going to press today

Just a wee bit excited today as Bunting and Bows magazine article is off to get printed. I saw the final draft last night. It's only a small article but hopefully lots of people will see it and the start of something new for us. It's part of an article based on making mum's that have turned hobbies into businesses, seen as my business partner Beth is mum to a beautiful little girl called Matilda we qualified to get involved in this.  As some of you probably have already seen previous posts it's in a parenting magazine called Kentmama. It goes live online next monday and will also be distributed across north Kent in school bags, in libraries and in surgeries, those sort of places. Once I have the copy in my hand I shall be posting it on here. If we are hitting the right market with this one we can think about further advertising.

No comments: