Friday 7 May 2010

Winner of the name the 'stuffie' range

Just a quick blog post about this I'm afraid, I haven't forgotten. I have been very busy this week with orders, getting extra stock ready for the fair Claire and I are doing this Sunday at the town hall in St Albans....If anyone is free and fancies coming along we are there from 10-4 and its 50p entry. Its full of lots of lovely vintage and handmade goodies, oh and a little tea shop too. There is also a farmers market outside full of lots of wonderful foods.
We had lots of fun at the last one and are hoping that this one will be even better. If you do come along say hello to us we won't bite...promise.

I want to Thank you all for entering my little competition, I had a bigger response than I thought I would.
I have looked over and over all the fantastic entries I had on here and on my Facebook page and just wanted to let you know I have picked a winner.

'Lil Lovelys

There are a few blogs and fan pages with names like this or similar but no actual product being sold, I just couldn't resist it as soon as I saw it. There was a very close second which was Petit Ami.

One pink little bunnie will be on its way to Hannah. I will post photos early next week of this and of the fair.

Hope you all have fabulous weekend's just hope the weather is better than the last one!


Here's a quick snap of a few of the 'lil Lovelys that are going to be for sale this weekend.


2 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

wow you have been so busy! i havent had a chance to pop in for a while and i cant believe how many gorgeous lil lovelies you have made along with gorgeous cards to match. hope it all goes well at your stall.
xxrosey

l said...

❥❥ Great choice - that's such a sweet name ❥❥